To increase productive partnerships between families & service providers and family advocacy efforts leading to evidence based practices in home, school, and community.
- Flexible, personalized family support
- Parent-professional partnerships
- A diverse and culturally sensitive approach
- Creating family connections
- Supporting sustainable change with research-based models
- Facilitate Person Centered Planning sessions
- Provide multicultural adaptations to accessing to materials and live face-to-face trainings (for example, real-time translation in various languages)
- Accommodate training opportunities specific to family needs
- Conduct leadership and advocacy training to families
- Deliver webinars in English & Spanish
- Host family learning and social events
Community of Practice
National Center on Deaf-Blindness – Family Engagement Initiative
For further information or inquiries, please contact Suzanne Chen.